Friday 3 November 2017

Unconditional Love in Sweden

Gothenburg - Sweden
After going through a non pharmaceutic-ally intervened childbirth, I went through a rapid healing process which took 1,5 week. I think giving birth in the water really helped as well, so there were no rips, therefore no stitches were needed. Ralephka herself has been growing strong rapidly. From day 3 she was able to start using her neck muscles. After a week, she was able to focus her eyes. It's so amazing how quick babies change each day.

Being a mother has given a great change in life. I could say that she is my first love as I have never felt this much love for a being before. This may be the greatest challenge in my life to be able to love unconditionally, meaning being able to not let my emotions take over me; being able to not overly protect and spoil her so that she grows stronger mind, body and soul; being able to not have expectations and attachments.

1 week old Ralephka. The background painting is my latest artwork on the wall.

2 weeks old Ralephka.

3 weeks old Ralephka posing while sleeping in my arm.

4 weeks old Ralephka contemplating in bed.

5 weeks old Ralpehka saying hi to everybody. "Hi world!"

6 weeks old Ralephka lying on daddy's chest.
That's all from us for now. Until next month.

1ove <3

No comments:

Post a Comment