Tuesday 6 May 2014

Addendum Heather

My travel lately has been really intense and I have managed to fit in some time to write my blog yesterday but realiseed that I should've taken more time to write it as I realised that I haven't written about the most important person of my UK trip.

Heather, this blog is especially for you.

From the first day I arrived in England, through you, I was saved by your mom from getting stuck in a town I was not familiar about at all in the middle of the night.

As I finally saw you for the first time after a few years, I couldn't help my tears running down my cheek. You radiate so much energy of love that  it just made my heart melt.

You took me in as part of your family for Christmas and I experienced one of the best Christmas celebration in my life. The love your family have given me made it so perfect and it was very special.

We went to Edinburgh together and had the best and craziest time celebrating Hogmanay with our friends and people we met there and especially with our cheeky monkey, Vince. Our New Years Celebration was definitely my best New Years ever, especially when we braved ourselves and made the effort to do the Looney Dook together. It made everything become even more perfect and the best.

Bristol has been my home for times and I want to really thank you for giving me and Mats shelter and such comfortable bed and for sharing your food with us.

Heather, my beautiful sister, one of the purest soul I've ever met, a strong minded and big hearted young woman with beautiful dreams that will change the world and the most fun, loving and caring person I have come accross with. Thank you so much for being you and for being there for me. I wish I could express my love and appreciation more, but I know you feel it.

I hope I'll see you again soon. I love you so so so very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment